Tank Top That!

Tank Top are all over the place. And you want to know the secret? Some of them are just usual t-shirt that were cut off in that way. So today I will show you some of my discovers, and if you eventualy buy them but you are not pleased with the format just grab a scissor and cut it out!

1. Hang Loose
The draw in the top are almost the same, the only thing that is diferent is the color, I like the left one better, but I couldn't find it, so here is the one from the right, only $17,95

2. Coca cola
Again the prints are not the same, but the effect is the same. You can buy it here for only $6.88! Hurry up!

3. Ain't No Wifey
Turn your swag on here! If you are willing to pay $38 for a tank top

4.Vintage Cameras
Flash! Flash! Be in the spot light with this fantastic vintage cameras tank top, you can have it here for a "vintage" $19

5. Tree Tank Top
I save the better for the last! This is my favorite tank top! You got to admit it! This tank is a piece of art, but as exclusive as a piece of art, you can buy it here, for only $18!


- The Hunter
 

1 comentário: